Sunday 22 April
11:00am to 1:00pm
At 108 Park St. West, Dundas
Students are accepted into the Senior Ballet Intensive Program by audition only.
Students may audition by either attending an audition class or submitting a video audition, for out-of-town students.
If a student has missed the audition dates, he or she may audition by appointment only.
Requirements for students attending the audition class:
- Audition Form– To be filled out prior to the audition class. Please bring a photo in a ballet pose.
- Audition Fee– A $25 fee (non-refundable) to be submitted with the audition form. Cash or certified cheque payable to the Hamilton Academy of Performing Arts
- Ballet Dress Code
Ladies – leotard, pink tights, ballet shoes, pointe shoes, hair in ballet bun.
Men – black tights, black/white fitted t-shirt, black/white socks and ballet shoes.
- Registration: 11:00 am
- Ballet Class: 11:30 pm – 1:00 pm
Requirements for students submitting a video audition:
- DVD auditions should be between 10 to 15 minutes and must include an introduction with name, age, years of study and places of study.
- The DVD should have some barre, center work, pirouettes, allegro, and pointe work for the girls. Male students should include tour en l’air and grandes pirouettes (if applicable).
- Students must submit an audition form, cheque for $25 payable to Hamilton Academy of Performing Arts, and a photo in a ballet pose.